- Exide HKVA 2KVA Brand: Exide Model: HKVA Capacity: 2000VA /24Volts Runs up to 1600 Watt Support Two Battery 12Vx 2 Battery Warranty: 24Months
- Exide HKVA 3.5KVA Brand: Exide Model: HKVA Capacity: 3500VA /48 Volts Runs up to 2800 Watt Support Four Battery 12Vx 4 Battery Warranty: 24Months
- Exide HKVA 7.5KVA Brand: Exide Model: HKVA Capacity: 7500VA /120 Volts Runs up to 6000 Watt Support Ten Battery 12Vx 10 Battery Warranty: 24Months
The New Wave In Back-up Protection
Exide’s HKVA UPS is the world’s most advanced DSP based HKVA system. With new-age features like smart charging, minimised operating noise, extremely low total harmonic distortion, 300% surge load capacity, improved crest factor and electronic changeover capability. A highly reliable and dominant power backup source used in various industries, corporate offices and BPOs. It provides the perfect backup for all kinds of motor based applications like AC, fire and water pumps, compressors, etc. and electronic equipment like computers, projects, scanner, printers and Fax machines.
Application of Higher KVA Inverters
- Primary Power Back up source for Industries, Corporate Offices and BPOs
- Widely used in banks, multiplexes and shopping malls
- Petrol Pumps, Fuel Dispensing Machines
- Provides reliable back-up for Office Equipment such as Computers, Projectors, Printers, Scanners and Fax Machines etc.
- All Motor based applications such as AC, Fire Pumps, Water Pumps, Compressors and other 3 Phase critical motorized equipment Water Coolers and Deep Refrigerators
- Emergency and Transportable Power Systems
- Gym /Health Equipment
Features of Exide Inverterz – Higher KVA UPS
- Wide Mains Input Voltage Range 100V – 290V
- Controlled Output Voltage
- Suitable for Mains Low Voltage Operation, 8 – 10 AMP Charging at 120V Mains Input
- ASIC (Auto Sense Intelligent Control) technology for battery charging which automatically senses battery condition & adjusts the charging current accordingly
- Soft Touch ON/OFF, Mode Selection & Charging Selection Switch
- Smart In-built Protections – Overload, Short Circuit, AC Back Feed, Battery Low, Battery Over-Charge, Over Temperature etc.
- Mains Overload through Resettable Switch